Воля cine+ Legend, Воля cine+ Mix do not have English audio track. Why?

Highlighted
Допитливий

Воля cine+ Legend, Воля cine+ Mix do not have English audio track. Why?

Hello Provider,

Recently you removed TV1000 and TV1000 action. You replaced it with your own Воля Cine Channels. Its a welcomed development because it progressive. 

My problem is, the Воля Cine channels do not have English audio tracks. In the list of channels and language, it is stated there that these movie channels have both Russian and English language tracks. Unfortunately the English language track doesn't work. I change the tracks and it only speaks Russian even when changed to English audio track.

This is very important for me. One of the reasons I use your providers is because its has English channels and audio tracks. Its dissappointing that I cant watch movies in English on your Воля Cine channels.

Other channels that have English audio tracks are functioning only Воля Cine movie channels do not.

Hoping you correct this soon.

Thanks.

Ira.

ВІДПОВІДЕЙ:2
Highlighted
Висвітлювач

Відповідь: Воля cine+ Legend, Воля cine+ Mix do not have English audio track. Why?

Yes, it is a defect. I hope this situation soon will correct. There is one remark to you. At this forum communicate in the Ukrainian language or in Russian. Respect other users.

Да, это недоработка. Надеюсь эту ситуацию вскоре исправят. Есть одно замечание к Вам. На этом форуме общаются на украинском языке или на русском языке. Уважайте других пользователей.

Місто

Запорожье

Highlighted
Допитливий

Відповідь: Воля cine+ Legend, Воля cine+ Mix do not have English audio track. Why?

Talana, I do not see any disrespectful comment in what I wrote. I am basically expressing myself in a language I understand best.

There is nothing disrespectful to any user in my writing in English. It's even an opportunity for learning and practicing the beautiful language:)

I see, you understand English, so do many other users.